I finally managed to get a new Laptop, Acer 4736Z. I’d to wait before Fedora 11’s download was complete and I could install it.
- Graphics card works out of the box (1366×768 resolution)
- Sound is detected well
- Wireless and bluetooth are working
- The Web Camera is detected and working well
- The Brightness control doesn’t work
- The gsynaptics had to be installed to enable tap on the touchpad
All and all it looks good. Here is a screenshot.
Pulseaudio CPU usage
Great work, Pulseaudio in F11 uses lesser CPU as compared to Fedora 10 Pulse Audio